Week 08 -- Ads and Ad Groups

As I was reading through this week's reading I remember a time that I was standing in Deseret Book looking for something, anything to speak peace to my heart.  I had just made an agonizing decision that certainly created giant mountains I needed to climb.  I couldn't find anything discussing divorce within an LDS marriage.  Nothing.  I felt absolutely crushed.  When I opened my mind a little I found and have since cherished Finding Happiness, Peace, and Joy.  I have cried my way through that book more times than I can count anymore.  My keyword of divorce was too narrow and I couldn't find what I needed.  When I broadened my keyword to include peace I found exactly what I needed--well, the Spirit found it and I just followed.  Had I found a book discussing divorce I would have never learned the bigger skill set I gained through Finding Happiness, Peace, and Joy.

I hope that I am able to find the right combination of keywords to guide potential clients to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 --ROI and Optimizing

Week 05 -- Site Design

Week 06 Legal Structure and Licensing & Taxes