Week 07 — Keywords

I’ve often been told to think like a client and picture what my ideal client does on a day to day basis. Places they shop etc. I’ve never taken it to include the way they search for things. Thinking about how to structure and choose keywords has extended from a google ad to tweaking a few things about how my business is structured away from the web design. I hope this change in perspective will make everything flow more cohesive, at least in theory. The negative keywords also have me thinking about what do I not want to do as much? For enough money I’d absolutely do a product shoot but it doesn’t feed my passion or drive. There just isn’t much emotion in items as much as there is in relationships and people.

I knew I had plenty to learn in this class and I didn’t fully know what to expect, but I am enjoying how the concepts are building on one another as applying it specifically to me, my business and my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 --ROI and Optimizing

Week 05 -- Site Design

Week 06 Legal Structure and Licensing & Taxes