Week 09 -- Quality Score


I can’t truthfully say I’m not worried about my ability to apply this week’s information.  I will probably go over it again on Monday.  The class has extended beyond the base of my knowledge and having surgery this week really threw my routine out of whack.  I ended up watching the videos and doing the reading as I was working through the assignments and it makes a little more sense then.  I am not sure if I should be grateful for worried that nothing is due to be turned in for Project 3 this week. 

Considering relevance and quality score, I do like how it gives a little bit of a road map to where to make improvements.  My business model is in-person service-based and I am worried about a lack of people searching at all within my service area.  Going through the different parts of a quality score reminds me of an audit, not just telling you good or bad but what areas to focus on for improvement.

~Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 --ROI and Optimizing

Week 05 -- Site Design

Week 06 Legal Structure and Licensing & Taxes