Week 11 -- Landing Page and SEO


I knew that search engine optimization is important, and I have a course lined up to take separate from BYU-I that focuses specifically on SEO for photographers.  This week’s introduction is a good foundation.  I struggled getting the functionality of my shopping page to work and then have continued to struggle with conversions, I think because I haven’t had any sales to test to see if it works.  Changing keywords, titles, image alt text etc is a lot of information but easier to take page by page and I’m not working with third party programs that just point to the other saying it’s on their end.    While this week is a lot of information and especially a lot of work to get everything optimized, I am relieved that especially on Thanksgiving week I had a week of work instead of understanding new information.  This week I am grateful for new knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 --ROI and Optimizing

Week 05 -- Site Design

Week 06 Legal Structure and Licensing & Taxes